Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Trusting...


I will trust in You, believing the plans You have for me
they are bigger than I can imagine and even if I can’t see

the destiny You have called out for me

I will trust in You for You created my innermost being

You have designed me so intricately for such a time as this
You have placed passions and desires into my heart
and I dream about the plans You have thought out for me
I wait and pray knowing that in Your time

the seeds that You have placed in me will come to fruit
I sometimes get impatient, worried, that my dreams will die
that I will become passive and tired, and those dreams of a young girl
will fall away.

but yet I know that You have placed those dreams in me
these hopes, these desires, to see my generation changed

to speak life and hope into forgotten children and to see Your Kingdom come

I will choose to trust You and know that even though I can’t see it
I know the destiny You have called me to, the plans that you have designed for me
and the dreams that you have given placed in my heart are bigger and greater than I can
envision.
and I will wait and listen to Your voice, and draw closer to the heart of You, my Father
and know that Your dreams, Your plans, are greater than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment