Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

"Cause' I See Sparks Fly Whenever You Smile"...

Okay, I know the title is cheezy, but hey, it's Taylor Swift! Last night my best friend and I saw her live in one of the best concerts I have been to so far. We had floor seats and were even able to stand right in front of the stage for about an hour until one of the security guards told us we had to go back to our chairs ;). 

 Even though she is a great singer who keeps her lyrics wholesome and relatable , she is also wonderful performer. Every song she sang had it's own story and presentation and the amount of detail she put into each of her acts was incredible. All the way from dancing ballerinas and floating staircases for her song "Enchanted"(which was my favourite performance by far) to falling "snow" and lit up trees for her song "Back to December. Her whole performance had a very magical and fairytale-esque feel which I loved. Each little detail made the concert that more special.
 
 
So needless to say my best friend and I had a great time last night and ended up belting "Sparks Fly" all the way home from the concert! The only thing I regret was not charging my phone before the concert or making sure my camera had a mermory card! Oh well. I don't think I will be able to forget this concert for a LONG time.




Taylor Swift's Stage. Everything
had a 1940's vintage feel.
Waiting for the concert to start
The one poor shot I got of Taylor
before my phone died.










No comments:

Post a Comment